Thursday, November 15, 2007

msn....


That day in a forum, saw some people talk about this topic...
its sth like this...

A: hi...
B: hi...

A: how r u???
B: im fine, tq... how abt u??

A: ic, im fine too... thanks...
B: haha, icic...
A: haha...................
I found out that most of the people also will face this situation...
including myself, and also my friend.....
maybe im not good at communication...
should improve it...

so that next time this situation won't happen...


~BJ~
--15-11-2007--


-Peace-
-V-

3 comments:

i c E said...

if u follow the wrong stars, my love will get u home.
if u ever find urself, lost and all alone, get back on your feeling think of me my love will get u home.

this kind of things happen everyday not even in msn, but in my life.woot!

bjlim said...

lol...

Jee said...

hahahahaha.....
ice sang..u copy my song ne~~
my love will get u home~~~~