Sunday, December 10, 2006

Double Happiness

Last night was 9/12/06, a memorial day for me and also for the whole Malaysia I think...

Aftter a long long waiting of 36 years, finally, we had won the Asian Game Badminton Men's Double Gold Medal...
They are Koo Kien Keat and Tan Beng Heong...
They are my hero...
They are Malaysian hero...

Some people maybe will say, it just an Asia Game Champion, what so big matter about it??
Well, then let me tell you all, Asia Game's Badminton is also one of the most competitive competition..
All the player looking forward to win this competition..

Most of the Badminton Giants join this game and make it more desirable..
It is just after Thomas Cup and Olympic Game champiom..:$:$

Thanks for bring us the medal, KKK and Tan...
I love you all so much...
I love Malaysia badminton so much...

Once again, thanks you...



By the way, please allow me to report to you all some result of the men's single final...

Finally, Taufil Hidayat from Indonesia beat Lin Dan from China and retain his second consecutive Asia Game Champion...

So happy to see Lin Dan lose as he and his coach, Li Yong Po so proud of themselve all the time...



Anyway, it's all over now and we looking forward for the coming Thomas Cup and also Olympic Champion in 2008...

Hopefully we can take the Thomas Cup back to home after 14 years of waiting, and also bringing back the 1st ever Olympic Gold Medal for Malaysia...

I love you, Malaysia's badminton..

No comments: