Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Blogging...

After a long time of blogging, now only i realise that the reason that why my blog was complained...

I always write something that i interested in but not what people interested in...

I always copy those info that i interested in but not what people interested in...

I always write something that i want people to know but not what people want to know...

In this new year of 2007, i hope that i can change this habbit by write more about what people want to know and what they interested in but not what i interested in...

Hope you all will still keep support me...
Your all support is the only motivate for me to keep going...

Love you all,

Peace
V

2 comments:

**ygynn** said...

i will support u wan.gambateh la....

bjlim said...

thanks againz...

Peace
V