Sunday, February 11, 2007

2nd post in one night...

This is my second post in one night..
I decided to create this post after reading some of my friends blog...

I found that a lot of my friend create their latest blog at 6,7 of feb...
That is before we move out of kampar...
A lot of their blog shows thier feeling..
A lot of them show their own tought towards DHT II

Very touch after reading their blog...
I also dunno is it the end of us...
But I hope it doesn't and I'm sure that all of you also hope it doesn't...

I won't cry agains already... I know this should be a kind of happiness as all of us are heading towards our future... I hope you all success in the future...

Once agains...

I Love You ALL....

--11-02-2007--
BJ


Peace
V

1 comment:

i c E said...

dont sad.sigh. i oso dont want sad ady. look to the bright side. keep all memories that we had together, in out mind and heart.peace