Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A Movie Holiday

Well, just to let you all know that, before I start my holiday, I bought a lot of movie and I watch it during my holiday, so I call it a movie holiday for me... Most of it I can finish it, but others, sorry, I don't have enough time to watch it...

I always know that my sense toward a movie is not bad. Once I think it is a good movie, mostly, I will satisfied with it after I watch it...

Here are some of the movie that I had watch. Some others, I can't remember.

Apocalyto-- A movie by Mel Gibson. It's about the Mayan civilization. It's quite amazing and shock after watch it. I just can say, WOW!!!
I quite like Mel Gibson's movie actually. I know him from his movie called 'The Patriot'.
Then I watch his 'The Passion of Christ'. He never conceals the sense of violence, bloody and religion in his movie. He dare to touch the part that the others not dare to. That's why I so like his movie...

Flags of of Our Fathers-- another brainstorming from another director that I like who is Clint Eastwood. I like his movie. I don't know why I like his movie. Maybe because his movie will make people think a lot of thing. This movie is one of the WWII epic. Another one is called 'Letters from Iwo Jima'. I'm still looking for this movie.

The Protege-- A movie act by Andy Lau. This is quite a good movie. It tells the disaster bring by drugs. It's quite an educational movie.

Battle of The Wits-- Another movie act by Andy Lau. It tells a story of how he protect a city with only less then 2000 people agains a troops which have 20000 people.

Butterfly Effect 1&2-- A brainstorming movie. Very nice. 'refers to the idea that a butterfly wings might create tiny changes in the atmosphere that ultimately cause a tornado to appear. But the 'Butterfly Effect 2' is not as good as the first.

The Prestige-- A story that tells two magician. In brief, I only can say it's a very very good movie. If you never watch this movie, you can't name yourself a movie lover. For myself, I think it's one of the movie that you can't miss once in your life...

I also had watch a lot of others movie, but some of it I can't remember of it's name, so I just skip it.
Hopefully, those movie i haven't watch yet, I will have the chance to watch it...

--BJ--
--21-02-2007--


Peace
V

No comments: