Saturday, February 10, 2007

I promise...

I taught I wont cry... I told myseld I won't cry... But the fact is I failed...

At that night, I really can do it... I taught I had success...
I saw a lot of them cried...
Wai Wai
YGynn
YinPheng
ChengYen
ChingYii
Marcus
Kevin...

But I no cried... Before the crying party start, I had told the other guy, we plan to make some of them cried... The 1st victim of me sure is WaiWai...Then ChingYii...YGynn and so on..

What I so regret is I failed to make SuatJee cried lo... wakakaa..

After the bbq party, we all go breakfast n then dismiss...
Then I mapling and up a level then go sleep..

That all is rubbish n the important is after I pack up and as I walk to tell CL and YH that im going back, the tears is seems like uncontrollable n come out of my eye...
I try not to show this to them, but I failed..
As I go into my dad's car, and as the car is move, it come out unstoppable, killing spree, whicked sick and monster kill somemore...

Why I cried?
I think all of you also know, all of you also have the feeling like this...
When I leave my primary and secondary school, I never cried like this...
When i break with my GF, I never cried like this...

But when I seperate with you all, my DHT II friends, family, bro's and sis, I really can't control myself...
When the song "朋友" of "光良品冠" was played agains, I know that this can't avoided...

Kit, Loon, CL, I really sorry for all those disturbance I had cause to you all...
DHT II Andy, I really thanks you for all advice and care you give me...
Kent, I really thanks you for our friendships, and we sure will see each other agains at PGH...
Jeffrey, I promise you that we sure will meet again, don't worry...
Marcus, thanks for all happiness and fun you bring us...
Kevin, thanks for all helps n experience you give...
Girls, I really love you all and thanks for the friendships, happiness and fun...
DHT I Andy, I really thank you for your friendship and all helps you give to me, i really appreciate it, our friendship will never end, see you at PGH too...

Last but not least, Ice, my bro, my best friend, I love you, I know you quite regret and sad for our friendship, but don't worry, and also don't keep it in your heart.
I know that we sure will meet agains and our friendship will never end no matter how long is it...

I really hate seperation, I hate seperation, but this is part of live, we can't avoid it...

Kit, Ice, I really love you two, the love of brothership, friendship...
All friend, no matter I got mentioned above or not, I really love you all...
Im sure we all will meet each others agains, no matter in what forms, we sure will meet agains, I promise...

and for those who will continue advance, I will see you there...

--10-2-2007--
BJ.


Peace
V

2 comments:

i c E said...

its sad but all us are heading to future that we all wanted to. hope to tag along in the future.

take care and i love u , u know that rite?

**ygynn** said...

we sure will meet again....c u at PGH....