Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Gathering

So, the CNY is passing soon, what have you all done in this CNY. For me, I think beside gambling, is gathering with some old friends, classmate, etc...

Let me think of it first who I had meet during this CNY...

Yong Gui-- an 'old folk' who is my best friend and older then me.. :p
Ryan-- a 'chicken' who is also my good friend and olser then me...
Man Tat-- a 'playbiy' who is my friend since kindergarden...
Tong Yang-- My best friend since kindergarden who I have not meet him for a year already...
Cai Hong, Bee Peng-- two funny friend who is older then me too...
Khai Fern-- a beautiful and naughty girl who is my friend and classmate since kindergarden until secondary school, and of course now still my friend la...
Chee Keat-- My best friend too... Dont't know what to describe, in brief, he is my nest friend la...
Wun Hua, Zhi Hui-- Both also is my beautiful classmate and friend since kindergarden...

and etc...

Wow, after I calculates, I just realize that this year, is the year that I meet the most friends...
Most of the years I was at my grandma's house, so I can't get back to meet some of my friends, felt so sorry about it...
Anyway, in this year, I can get my time to get back to my home and meet them. We really have a nice gathering and fun time together...

Hopefully next year and the years that is coming, I can still get my time to have a gathering with you all...


--BJ--
--21-02-2007--



Peace
V

No comments: