Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ghany Corner

没事做,就转贴我写在我自己班册的那篇文章吧。
乱写而已,见笑了。

Ghany Corner

Thanks for giving me a chance to crap here, and “paiseh” la, cause my words here maybe the first thing that you all will see in this book. Actually I also don’t know what to say here as I not good at this. However I still will try my best to dig something out of my head.

The purpose of this book is for us to keep in touch between each others, and it also as a sign that we had been share this one and a half years together.

One and a half years is not too short or too long. But, we still share these one and a half years together. It’s very grateful for me to have a classmate like you all. For past one and a half years, we share a lot of common thing together. Together, we rush for our assignment, skipping class, crapping at Ghany Corner, etc. Although some of us not that close to each other, but, we still attending the same class together for the past 18 months.

I believe that this is not the end for all of us but it’s another beginning. Some of us may still seeing each other and some not, but you all will still be remember in my heart.

Last but not least, please allow me to say sorry for any thing that I did had cause you all any unpleasant feeling after all. And also thank you to our friends, PuiChi, Michelle, KeTing, YinPheng, Marcus, Andy Lau, BoonChing, CheeKong, MingSoon who had put so much effort to complete this book and also our polo-T.

Oh ya, before I forget, I will always remember these name in my mind, Marcus, SengKeat, Steve, Johny, CheeLai, Andy Low, Kent, BoonChing, Andy Lau, CheeKong, MingSoon, PuiChi, Michell, WyGynn, KeTing, ChangWah, Ann, Mandy, Meena, Joe, WeiBin, ChongYao, Thompson, DingDong, Joanne, YinPheng, John, SooHiang & JayJak. It’s is listed in no particular order.

Ps.
In case you all don’t know why I put Ghany Corner as the title, so I explain here. Ghany Corner is one of the most famous places for the student to “YamCha” here, and it’s also a place to crapping around. So, as this spaces is for me to crap, so I named it Ghany Corner. However, for me, I still prefer CurryHouse. The Kopi Ice there is the best, but for Milo Ice, LongFongKok got the best.
^^

The following will be the Chinese translation:
先生女士们,如果你们只懂得中文,对不起!

Peace!
V

1 comment:

**ygynn** said...

i saw it d lo...
read it d lo...
so when get the book no need read le...
wahahaha....