Monday, December 24, 2007

Idols Evolution...

nothing to do, so just simply update something here... still remember that the first artist that i like since i was in primary school is him... his handsome face simply attract me... ps: im not gay... then when goes to about 1st year of secondary school, im addicted to this guy... his song, his drama, is the reason i mad about him... 心太软,伤心太平洋etc... 笑傲江湖,神雕侠侣,新楚留香etc... 夏日嬷嬷茶,星愿,玻璃樽etc... suddenly, he's come out with 爱在西元前,爸我回来了etc... so i addicted to his song... recently不能说的秘密also nice... his love song make me mad to him... his talent make me appreciate him... his album make me buy original album... his slowness of album making make me wonders....>.< my first time for concert was given to him.. before Jay, i already influenced by his 唯一,龙的传人,etc... his recent work make me really like him... 盖世英雄,改变自己,我们的歌etc... transform him from 优质偶像 to 实力派偶像。。。 but, he still have his 优质。。。:$:$ his position stand steady in my heart... his 必杀记change my view toward him... i love him since that song... 爱与诚cause me touch... 劲歌金曲,never bored listen to it.. recently his song include more humaneness... his new song more emotional... 爱回家更是一流。。。
his song really touching me...
jz miss his concert last sunday, wat a miss!!!

their song very powerful...
some of it make me touch..
their 舞台魅力是那么地吸引人。。
their 一举一动is so charm..
hope to visit their concert if there's a chance...



To be continue.....

~BJ~
--24-12-2007--



-Peace-
-V-

No comments: